วันพุธที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2564

RENEW COMPLETE__________NGAJYT885292T

DEAR prime consumer

thank you for your  purchase   through   NORTON  . this  email  that is   to inform  you 

your  annual  subscription with  norton is RENEWED .

Here is an overview of your recent  purchase :-

 

                                                             PRODUCT  DETAILS

 invoice  number :- NGAJYT885292T

ORDER date :-  08/09/2021

PAYMENT method   : - auto   – debited  

   VALUE      :-   $356.92 to upgrade   /cancel your subscription , PLEASE contact  our   customer  service  at

  +1   (866)-(683)-(2536)

 

Thank you,

Norton   billing   support

 

 

 

 

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Krasimir Todor กล่าวว่า...

I'm thanking Mr. Pedro for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Pedro will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com /
WhatsApp Text : +18632310632