วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Startup Vermont Partnership Conference Provides Forum for Entrepreneurs to Connect with State's Most Successful Businesses

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Vermont District Office

Startup Vermont Partnership Conference

Connecting Business, Sharing Experience, Growing Vermont's Economy

June 19 at IBM campus, Essex Junction, VT  --  Pre-registration Required

The daylong event will begin with panels focused around three industry sectors – Technology, Consumer Products and Food Systems/Farm to Plate – and later feature breakout sessions on critical issues for startups:
•    Intellectual property management: I have a fabulous business idea, but how can I protect it?
•    Finding capital: I've maxed out my borrowing capacity – how can I source additional capital?
•    Business development best practices: I know there are clients who would use my product, but I can't find them!
•    Sourcing and hiring talent: Vermont has a great talent pool, so I've heard; but how do I find the right person for this position I need to fill?
•    Understanding and implementing social media strategies: To tweet or not to tweet?
For more information and To register


Date: 05/31/2012

This email was sent to mail4sbaloanbl@gmail.com by Small Business Administration · 409 3rd St, SW · Washington DC 20416 · 1-800-827-5722 Powered by GovDelivery

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: